Sunday, April 08, 2007

Man. I hate it when popular culture takes something cool and uses it and then it becomes so typical. I used "i carry your heart with me (i carry it in my heart)" as the quote on the program at the wedding - thought about having it read. Love the poem. Love it. And I just watched "In Her Shoes". Ugh.

Also watched "Walk the Line" this weekend. It was good. Didn't know June wrote "Ring of Fire" (played at wedding - haha.) And she gave Johnny a copy of "The Prophet" ('On Love' and 'On Marriage' were read at the wedding.) I swear I did not pick these things because they were introduced to me by popular culture.

Anybody else loving Lilly Allen & Amy Winehouse? And of course the cat's music is super cool. Hehe.

We've been busy preparing & shopping. It's time consuming. I'm not ready yet, emotionally. I suppose there's no turning back though.

Nail biting frenzy going on. Must.Quit. Will be a really busy day at work tomorrow.

I have a secret! It's a good secret.

No comments: