Sunday, October 21, 2007

For Amber!

1. Who is your man? Ben
2. How long have you been together? nearing 4 years
3. How long dated? Just under 2 years of dating before 9 mo's of being engaged & 1 year married - whoohoo! Go us! I'm so proud. There were times I didn't think we'd get this far, but things are WONDERFUL now. I really do <3 my husband.
4. How old is your man? Will turn the big 3-0 shortly...like we can seriously start counting the hours it's so close
5. Who eats more? Me probably. But who takes in more calories via alcohol is another question altogether :-)
6. Who said "I love you" first? I don't remember - is that bad? hehe. Probably me. But Ben told me he wanted to marry me about 3 or 4 mo's into it.
7. Who is taller? Ben (see the pic for the blog...I'm a shorty)
8. Who sings better? BEN! heehe. I'm the worst singer ever.
9. Who is smarter? Um...this is a tricky question to answer. We'll just say that I've always performed better on tests, but I have no mechanical sense whatsoever. "babe...can you fix this for me?" is a common question in our household. But I teach him about the Revolutionary War, art and even finance sometimes. :-)
10. Whose temper is worse? Mine - poor ben. But I'm getting better...marriage teaches you to not sweat the small stuff
11. Who does the laundry? If my husband knew that certain items didn't need to be dried, he could go for it...however, he refuses to learn what doesn't need to be dried so that he doesn't ever have to do it. hehe. Maybe he's smarter than I give him credit for. :-)
12. Who takes out the garbage? Ew. Ben. Unless he's in that other country, then I'm forced to
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me! But Ben says i'm in the middle. :-)
14. Who pays the bills? Ben pays the shared ones and we have individual ones - even though we're married we still have separate accounts. We're looking into this whole thing - maybe we should work toward big goals together. Must hire financial planner soon.
15. Who is better with the computer? I wouldn't have this blog without ben's help :-)
16. Who mows the lawn? The kid down the street
17. Who cooks dinner? Um, people cook? Hehe. We used to do Sunday dinners together, but that has fallen by the wayside with our erratic schecules
18. Who drives when you are together? Ben - except for when I pick him up at the airport - poor baby, he's usually too tired
19. Who pays when you go out? This has flipflopped over the years, but my wonderful husband usually does now
20. Who is most stubborn? Oh, boy, that's a dead tie right there. But I have to admit that usually it's ben that says, "I don't want to fight about this, let's talk it over." I'm learning.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me! Ben would NEVER admit he is wrong, even when I show him the proof!
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Um...I'm not sure...that's probably about even...we usually independently see our folks without the other just because that's how it works out.
23. Who kissed who first? Good lord I hate to admit this, but I think I kissed ben...although he says that it was a mutual thing. At Big River while playing pool. Hehe. So. Tacky.
24. Who asked who out? Ben asked me out - I thought he was a jerky frat guy and wasn't expecting the phone call. Actually, when he said, "This is Ben", I thought it was another Ben I knew..hehe...I couldn't figure out why that Ben was asking me out.
25. Who proposed? Ben. Boston. NYE. In the Westin Copley Place Bar. To cheers & free drinks. :-) Good memory.
26. Who is more sensitive? Me - I'm an ESFP, Ben's a INTJ - the Myers Briggs tester told us we would never make it! (notice that we share no letters)
27. Who has more friends? Me - Ben is pretty introverted normally, hence the INTJ
28. Who has more siblings? Ben - his 2 versus my 1
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Ummmm...I guess it's an ebb and flow kind of thing - one day I'm being chastised but the next it's ben who's screwing up.

Thanks, Amber for "tagging" me! Hope you guys had a great time at the wedding last night - I hate it that I couldn't go (see future blog for explanation). Email me (do you have it?) and let's all hang out again so I can lust over you & Shanon's houses! :-)

1 comment:

Andrew and Carter's Mom said...

Thanks for playing my silly tag game! I liked reading it and gettting to know you guys a little better! We skipped the wedding but went to the reception. I couldn't get a babysitter so I had to take the little loud monster with me! He wouldn't have made it through a Catholic ceremony!Call Shanon when they get back and let's plan to get together again.