Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Love actually...is...all around.

Merry Christmas, everyone! Ahem. Excuse me. Happy Christmas, everyone!

We've had a pleasant holiday. We returned home this evening and opened presents. Ben gave me the biggest surprise. I said to him a few weeks ago in my 500 mph way, "I want this bag - it's Vera Bradley, you can get it at the grapevine in the mall, it's the diaper bag in the navy and green paisley - I want it to replace my gym bag." Somehow, even tho I was going at full throttle and said that all in approimately 1.3 seconds, my amazing husband remembered...and I opened (amongst other things) my navy and green paisley vera bradley diaper (new gym) bag. yay! he's so cool. love the hubby.

Pre Vera Bradley gym bag, we made a big triangle. Went to Nashvillage on Sunday afternoon. Somehow managed to hurt the knee in a furniture store - have no idea how - and hope will be able to run tomorrow. Keeping fingers crossed. Anyway - so played games with the fam which was fun. Xmas eve did lunch with the fam and ben and dad dorked out to Forbidden Planet. Then we made our way to M-town. Had lunch with the in laws today before coming home. All around a fairly good christmas.

Oh, yeah, ben and i bought an rc helicopter and rc truck on Saturday night - ben has had so much fun with the new toys. Mika is not pleased. :-)

So, yeah, the christmas Love Actually watching ritual once again took place this evening. We can almost recite it by heart now.

Anyway, should post some pics of the lovely Hannah! She is so incredibly cute now. We saw her back in October for the anniversary celebration for Mac'r and she was starting to walk behind rolly toys at that point. She's still trying now...tip-toeing and needing finger support but getting there. She'll be on her way soon.

So there you have it - a summary of xmas festivities in the life of the S-C household.

No comments: