Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I am in terrible, terrible pain right now...

I may complain when I am in pain
but when I'm not I am hot!

That is our poem for the evening.

Yes, I said "our".

So, I guess Ben and I are back together. We've been for over a week now.

That's that.

We've been having a good time. Last week: 2.5 hours of sleep on sunday night bec of reconciliation. Mon: date on boat where ben wanted to make out passionately while i was sitting on the back. Tues: school & dinner. Wed. nothing. Thurs: school & I don't remember. Fri: Tried to go to riverbend, ben got a ticket, riverbend was packed, instead went to mellow mushroom then big river then rhythm & brews (ever noticed that rhythm is one of the few words in the english language with a syllable without a vowel in it?) for breakfast club. home late. sat: Lake all afternoon - went to see wedding site from the water. Sun.: lake again for riverbend festivities. we've been having a good time.

School is out for first summer term in one week - hooray! Only one more class to go.

I love my cat.

I also love my heineken!!!!

No comments: