Monday, September 04, 2006

I am so lazy...

Happy Labor Day - love to celebrate it with absolutely no labor at all. It's great.

We went to Atlanta on Saturday - did I already blog this? We got Ben's tie for the wedding. It's pretty.

Yesterday we cleaned a bit, but otherwise we did nothing. Oh, I read a chunk of Cat Among the Pigeons - yes, I am lame - I <3 Agatha Christie and Brit chick lit.

And today I made mango salsa which I have to say was superb. Yummy.

All in all it was a great weekend. Got a very few number of things done but I'm just enjoying life right now, and that's really all that matters.

Have to pay site/caterer on Thursday and must turn in lots of info, so I really shouldn't have taken such a break this weekend, but oh well. I'll just have a few hectic days this week. But I'm used to those, so no biggie.

I cannot wait for this honeymoon wherever it may be.

No comments: