Sunday, August 26, 2007

We used to close down bars...

...now we close down Babies R Us.

Hehe.

We got Jess registered for the twins on Friday night! Wow...I didn't know how expensive babies were. I mean, I knew that I couldn't have a kid when I was 20, but I didn't realize how much it would affect our lifestyle if we were to become pregnant now...which we don't wish to be...and won't be for quite some time (if ever).

I ordered Chinese takeaway last evening and when I picked it up the girl said, "Takeaway?" rather dumbly but at the same time with a smirk. Poor thing. Maybe one day she'll get out of Chattanooga.

Ben is home! Yay! But he has been very sick. Poor thing. He did seem to feel better today though.

I really like that Propel "Under Pressure" commercial - it just played - and I agree wholeheartedly that running is a great stress reliever...although I think (now) that yoga and pilates are a bit better.

Speaking of, I think I'll pop in a pilates DVD before I head off to bed. *YAWN*

No comments: