Friday, January 09, 2009

Catastrophe

Now that I am over the depression a bit, I am finally finding the time to get on here and update everyone. We are not (yet again) moving to Knoxville after all. Here's what happened:

The company I work for (I try to keep it fairly nameless) had a catastrophe. National headline making catastrophe. I'm sure you've all heard about it. Anyway, so due to the catastrophe, there was a reorg of the group I was going to work for, and my spot was moved from Knoxville to Nashville. I was still offered the position, but obviously had to withdraw my acceptance. Anyway, back to the drawing board.

I want to say a warm thanks to all the peeps who sent me wonderful b'day wishes this week! During such a horrific time (yes, I was absolutely crushed), it was amazing to see how many people there are out there that love me. I love you all, too!

Also, thanks to those who made it out with me not only on Wednesday, but also on "Black Monday". :-)

Um...what else? DId I mention the power yoga classes at North Shore on here yet? For Chattanoogans, I highly recommend it. I took the day off and went to this morning's class...which totally kicked my butt.

Mika is going to be in trouble when his daddy wakes up and finds him purring on dad's favorite *black* windbreaker. I'm being a naughty mommy and allowing the purring bec it is too sweet. His little eyes seem so happily relaxed.

Oh! Also! My friends Eric and Mandy are on a photog's website - please vote for their pic and they receive a free huge print. Here's the link: www.dianasimpson.blogspot.com --> they are pic No 9. If anyone really wants to help them out, I think you can vote daily. Go Mandy, Eric & little Anna Claire!

Ok...I guess since I have taken the day off, I probably should not waste it away on my laptop. Have a terrific weekend, everyone! xoxo. :-)

No comments: