Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Had the fam shower on Sat. Good times. I have some super fun great aunts and aunts. Mom did way too much - the place settings are beautiful! I even loved the silverware that Ben picked out - it's so shiny. I hope we get the rest of the silverware if nothing else, bec I'm not looking forward to having to buy it myself. Ben picked pricy stuff.

I'm flaky. That's that. I won't elaborate.

Also, I got a get out of jail free card with my mom this weekend which is super awesome - I don't ever have to worry about guilt trips again.

So, week 1 of not having school has been amazing.

Did the wake board tourney on Sunday - hung out with some of Ben's friends - everyone is fun - which means I did not pay one bit of attention to the wake boarding tourney.

Having people over on Sat for finishing MBA celebration - should be a good time. Must clean house every night this week. Which usually leads to a sinus infection for me bec I let it get so dusty, then clean, and dust is my bad (is 4 the highest they go?) allergin. Bad Stacey for letting the house get dusty. However, it should stay clean now that we have all the time in the world to clean.

Ben got his suit for the wedding on Friday - he's picking it up tonight. I'm anxious to see it. I'm sure he'll look hot. :-)

Must decide on florist. Must decide on ceremony music (and procure ceremony music musicians). Those are the two big things on my mind right now.

Oh, and Ben must find an officiant - that's a super big thing. We're only 5 weeks away - we can't exactly get married if we don't have an officiant. I guess if nothing else we'll get married at the courthouse the day before and just celebrate on the 21st. That was Ben's idea...

No comments: