Saturday, August 19, 2006

This is post 99..what an achievement

So, we have people coming over today and we must clean the house before they get here - and what am I doing? Writing a blog.

Went to Bluewater again last night. So.Yummy. Seared Tuna is the best I've ever had.

But must note fashion again. Fashion currently is meant for very skinny girls. Very skinny girls. Yet, lots of girls seem to be wearing this stuff. Very bad. Not only are the clothes meant for very skinny girls (I rank myself in the skinny girls category, but not the very skinny girls category, so there's no way I'm wearing this stuff), but they're just ugly. Ugly colors - grays and army greens and too much black. Yuck. Fashion = bad right now.

On a brighter note, we've got to return a gift to targ. that we got two of and I have lots of gift cards to targ., as well. I wish I could use those at dill.s - haha - we've gotten hardly any of our silverware or china. I think from now on, I'm going to purchase china for friends - K said she hardly got any of hers either - and it's so expensive to have to complete once the wedding is over. Guess we know what I'll be asking for for Christmas! :-) My theory about getting hardly any of the china is that people wait until very close to the occasion (be it shower or wedding) and you must order the china....but they want to bring something in hand & wrapped up...so they go elsewhere instead. I know this would have deterred me in the past - bec I usually wait until pretty close to the event to get the present.

We received another present yesterday on the front door stoop. That was so much fun!

Think we might go to the ATL tomorrow and look for a tie for ben to wear. we saw some really pretty ones back in the spring and are hoping that there will still be some cool ones around. Plus, I want to eat at the Cheesecake Factory, as I never have before. He showed me his suit the other night and he looked fabulous. In review, this was sort of a random paragraph. Sorry, readers.

Less than five weeks now....this is wild.

Oh, the season premiere of my favorite TV show is on our wedding night. :-( Chris & Amy said they'd take care of it for me - I hope they remember.

Oh, speaking of - I can't wait to see C&A as well as dave & shanon today. I hope Brenda brings by Evan for a little bit.

Must run to grocery store & pedi appt before massive clean....

No comments: