Wednesday, August 02, 2006

It's so nice and quiet...

We've had our lights and the water fountains downstairs turned off since Monday and it's so nice and quiet at work. The bad thing is the increase in temperature, though - usually they freeze us but during peak periods they make it pretty hot.

It was thundering this morning while I was getting ready, and I thought it might help the valley some. However, it was just a tiny storm (and the only one on the whole radar for tn) - so no luck. Another hot day in the valley...but i'll stop there. I'm afraid I'll start rambling about business sensitive stuff.

I will say this, though - I don't like hearing people complain about rolling blackouts and what not. This country is addicted to electricity - deal. We do what we can.

Oh, the first response cards are coming back! It's exciting to check the mail everyday. Trace & Richard were the first to send theirs. Maybe I'll give an award for "Most Creative"! hehe. Chris & Amy had many, many creative ideas for theirs - it was hilarious. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.

No comments: