Tuesday, October 17, 2006



I have no idea what we left to - what it sounded like. She told me the name of it and she hummed it for me, but at that moment, I really remember not much. Hehe. Except, I remember seeing Ben's friend Robert when we were walking out. He's the only one. Ben says it's because he was in the very back.

The music was lively, though. A great piece for a recessional. I'll have to buy it so that I'll know.

We didn't have a videographer, so we'll never know the truth, but I keep asking if I'm the only person that heard one wrong note when I first came out...no one else seems to have noticed. I'm surprised there's not a pic of me with an agonized look on my face because of it! Hehe. But from what everyone says, the flutist (flautist - we wiki'ed it the night before for the program and it actually said flutist was more proper) was quite wonderful. I could vaguely hear her while I waited....and from what I could tell she really did sound quite good. Not too shabby since I only just hired her two days before the wedding, huh? Thank goodness for living in a town with a music department in the college!

No comments: