Wednesday, November 08, 2006

So how do I feel today?

Well, it's definitely a mixture of emotions. Hatred and ignorance were not overcome in this state, nor in 6 others. But thankfully, a few states did the right thing as far as amendments go. A few.

As for *the* election? Well, I was pretty certain that it wouldn't go the way I wanted it, so I was not heartbroken this morning. In all honesty, that was a difficult one for me anyway. I did vote my usual way, but almost didn't vote in that respect at all. I was quite happy to see it so close, though.

Overall, there is such an air of optimism! No single party needs complete control - because then, even checks and balances can't control things. So, *hopefully* we will see some change.

And how wonderful is it that Nancy Pelosi is the first woman speaker of the house? Congratulations to Ms. Pelosi! Make all women of this country proud!

And, back to the hectic life of finance....

No comments: