Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Only 12 more days of school...how awesome is that?

I am so excited for not having to carry around a heavy bag all the time. Well, sorta. Ben told me the other day that no matter where we go, I always carry a heavy bag. I do for workout days, I do for school, I do for the lake, and I do for work when I want to do school work during lunch. My massage therapist had a fit the last time i was in bec my neck was in such bad shape - if I turned my head certain ways extreme pains would shoot through my neck and shoulders and I feared that it would get stuck. No more! I can't wait.

We're thinking about having a graduation party on the 19th - just a cookout here at the house - bec we deserve something.

Let's see - what else?

Stephen Colbert is awesome. Love him. How did we ever live with just the "God Machine" blips on the Daily Show?

So, 8 weeks from tomorrow we're getting married. That's wild. Everyone should be getting their invites in the mail anyday now. Chatty folks got theirs yesterday - hopefully other TN folks got them today.

I've been busy with the details - very, very busy. I hope we get everything wrapped up soon. And I also hope this thing doesn't turn out tacky! Ha-ha. That's my biggest fear. I've been to way too many southern tacky weddings in my life.

Ok...moving on. Oh...saved the fake shoe company from sheer destruction...that was cool. Next week will be busy with writing my last paper & preparing for the last presentation while making the last 2 decisions. I'm glad that ben and I decided to not be in the same group this time bec I met two really great girls.

Life is good!

No comments: