Sunday, July 02, 2006

So, what's been going on with us?

Ummm....started our last class. It's a strange class - a game of sorts. Anyway, the game is that each group owns a fictitious athletic shoe company. We must all make detailed decisions about our company and our competition is the other groups in the class. We have two practice rounds before the real competition starts. This is more of a "ben" class than a "stacey" class - I tend to like textbook learning over real world application - hence I would like to pursue a doctorate someday. Teaching sounds more fun than the stress of making real decisions - haha.

Ben went to Maryville tonight to have dinner with his dad, so it's been a nice quiet stacey evening. I cleaned up my computer a bit and have had some show called the 4400 on - it's weird - I don't really get it.

Two more hours of dish washing today - I hope that someday the house will get back into shape.

I am SOOOOOOOOOO happy for a four day weekend. I have a list of like 30 things I want to accomplish - both fun and work.

Anyway - I'm boring - guess I'll go - Ben is home...

No comments: