Friday, May 19, 2006

It's a sad day....

I just discovered that Conviction will not be renewed - what did they expect? They aired it only on Friday nights. Anyway, I'm sad....I really liked it - maybe I'll buy the dvd if they put one out.

Did a Pilates class today at Livewell and that was awesome. I'm really glad I did it - I almost chickened out bec I didn't think Kara would be in it and I was a bit nervous going over there by myself. Turns out Patty - Jess's boss - wanted someone to walk with and she came over to ask me - she ended up going to the class with me and boy am I ever glad - I really might have chickened out. I've done pilates at home to a dvd, but it was really nice hearing the trainer give out instructions - it helped my form tons. Anyway, I've a long way to go! My arms are super weak. For the most part I could do it, but there were a few things that I had a hard time with - especially at the end! It kicked my butt, but boy did my back ever feel wonderful for the rest of the day. Stick - is that one of them? Oh, my! That is difficult - especially 45 minutes into the routine. Isn't child's pose the best stretch ever? Oh, and Kara and Michelle and Dee were in the class, so that was awesome, too. They're all great girls. And Dee was kick butt at Pilates - I was super impressed.

I'm thinking about doing some strength training classes during lunch too. Our Livewell is the best - what a wonderful benefit. I've not ever done anything at Livewell during lunch - it takes me too long to shower - but I didn't sweat too much with this....so I'll be back next Friday.

Have I mentioned the fact that I'm eating Kashi these days? I've replaced my Raisin Bran and Life with the Kashi for the soluble fiber benefits to fight this horrid cholesterol. Anyway, after a lecture on brand packaging the other night, I came home to a bowl of cereal for dinner and realized that Kashi is the perfect brand to do my project on for this class. The heart is emotive, the colors are fresh and "healthy" and there's tons of relevant information on the box. Anyway, here's hoping that I can find lots of information on Kashi, the brand.

Tomorrow is a wedding and a reception - get to wear a cute but kind of formal dress which is fun. Hopefully I'll get in a run before the festivities.

Am thinking about changing the pic on the website. We'll see.

No new updates on the wedding, but K and I did discuss a shower this week. We might do it at Mia Cucina - the cooking store. I'm not sure if we'll be able to or not for several reasons so we'll see. Looks like it will be quite small.

Pat Robertson is an idiot. Complete and total lunatic idiot.

We're probably going to Aruba for the honeymoon. Working out details now.

No comments: