Sunday, May 14, 2006

So it's been a whirlwind week...

I'm having terrible allergy problems this year...my nose just doesn't want to stop dripping.

Work was pretty wild this week - I thought my head was going to explode with the introduction of so much information. I'm really enjoying it, though...I'm trying so hard to get up to speed, but I think it's going to take awhile.

I have not been working out regularly still. Things have been a bit weird with school starting and sickness and work being pretty wild. I guess I'm really just making excuses - I could make time to work out if I really tried.

Started the new class this week - it's a seminar in marketing elective on brand management. Don't think it's going to be too tough which is nice for the summer semester. We have to write a paper on a brand and I can only think of boring ones. For some reason I keep thinking of UPS's "brown" campaign - I guess I'm interested in studying it bec "brown" just doesn't have good associations for me and I'd like to know if it's working out for them. I can say, though, that while it does not have good associations, I do think of UPS before I think of FedEx.

We got out on the boat for the first time this season yesterday. What a beautiful day for our first trip out. I can't wait until it's warm enough to wakeboard again. There were a couple of diehards doing it yesterday.

There is always so much to do, isn't there? Today is clean the house day, I guess. It's in dire need.

Watching formula one racing while I write this - it's so fun to watch. Hopefully we'll get to go to a European race someday.

I think it's time to declutter....so maybe there will be a big trip to Goodwill today. When I was on my own, I had a hard enough time as it was making room for my stuff. Combining mine with Ben's is starting to get a bit crazy. So, I think it's time to shed some extraneous material.

No new updates on the wedding.

No comments: