Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Started my Kashi paper - will be good when I get that over and done with. Also have a midterm - yep, already ... summer terms go very fast - on Thursday. Must study for that at some point.

Had a great run last night.

Took some clothes back to AT loft the other day and ended up buying 20 bucks more than what I returned. But I have a great skirt on today because of it. :-)

I have been so hungry today - don't know why. On class days I bring an extra banana for a snack before class but I ate that at 3 and now I'm really hungry again. What sucks is that it seems this teacher (most marketing teachers do this) think only of food items as examples - so on class nights, I spend a couple of hours listening to a lecture about food. Lovely! Just the way to make my tummy growl a little louder.

Wanted to make it to a weight training class today during lunch, but I decided to work on the paper instead. I guess I'll work on the paper some on the flight this weekend, so maybe next week I can work out during lunch.

I have a mani & pedi scheduled for Friday evening. Thank goodness! I'm in serious need. Was also thinking about scheduling a facial sometime - but I've never had one and my skin is so super sensitive that I'm actually a bit afraid of doing it. But K says she had one and it was great, so maybe I should schedule a few before the wedding.

I think today was the first day that we didn't have rain in weeks.

Maybe I'll do pilates at home tonight. My back is in such pain right now....it will do me some good...

Oh, took a break from Midnight and started reading chick lit Jemima J - it was going pretty well until something really weird/disturbing happened at the climax. I think there are ways to be creative without being disturbing. I still like Jane Green as the best chick lit writer out there, though.

No comments: