Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Ahhh....the air is fixed!

Took a few hours off this afternoon to be here while the guy came to fix it. I did not have class and I did not work out. I cleaned. At 7, I looked at the clock expecting it to be almost bedtime, but it was only 7 o'clock...how cool is that?! So this is what it will be like in August. So this is what it will be like to be normal....to be able to come home right after work sometimes. How wonderful!

Almost got my last case finished today. Should be able to finish it tomorrow during lunch, I think.

Then all that's left is the one final.

Work is still going well.

Had lunch with Kevin, Connie & Judy today...that was nice.

Umm....those Hardee's commercials are horrible. Horrible. I will never eat there bec of them. Not that I ever eat there anyway, but they've really turned me off now.

Lots to do over the course of the next week...must study hard core for that final...yuck...am not looking forward to that.

What a boring post! Bleh!

No comments: