Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I have never eaten so terribly in all my adult life as I have in the past week. Mexican Friday and Sunday nights wrapped around Italian on Saturday. Additionally, I'm eating lay's potato chips right now...where did this come from? I never eat chips. It's almost like when I found out I had high cholesterol, I subconsciously gave up on my health and gave in to weird food cravings...although the Mexican fascination is all Ben.

I'm having a hard time going to class tonight. I don't have to go tomorrow night and Ben won't be in the one tonight so I'm wanting to not go, too. But, if I didn't go, then I should probably go to what Ben is going to...and that's just not what I want to do either. I want to go home and try that pan seared tuna recipe, dangit. We didn't cook on Sunday night like we always do, so I want to cook tonight.

I guess it's time to start packing up my cubicle...it's kind of weird. I've been in this desk for almost 4 years. At my new desk I'm going to try to be a bit more professional, so the memorabilia that I keep at this one has to go. :-( No pumpkin lights in the fall and no european 3 letter stickers to all the places I've been in recent years hanging up and no silly pics of Jess and I on the back of the boat or scary pumpkin awards from the time we had the pumpkin carving contest...etc, etc...

In brighter news, the hotel I'm staying at in Dallas for Bobby's wedding looks pretty cool. This is going to be one quick trip...I hope there are no delays at DFW bec I've timed it pretty close. I may show up to the wedding in my travel clothes.

It's weird going to two weddings this year single...Ben has been by my side these last two years. At least at Bobby's, I'll actually know people there...I'm a little iffy on Paul's...I'm gonna be that weird girl that no one knows and no one talks to! Hehee.

No comments: