Monday, April 10, 2006

To Triathalon or Not to Triathalon...that is the question!

I've decided that I need a goal after grad school is complete, so I'm thinking about training for a baby triathalon. This would require an extensive amount of swimming on my part bec I was too poor as a kid to take swimming lessons, so I'm not exactly the most efficient swimmer in the world. I would also have to purchase a bicycle as I do not currently own one. But yeah, I think it sounds like a good idea. I think the mini-triathalons are a 6 mile run but I'm not sure about the biking and the swimming parts (maybe a half mile swim?). We'll see. Talked with a guy at work about it last week and I think he's got me talked into it. But not until after the masters is finished.

Ben made it home safely yesterday which is nice.

I can't believe May is almost here! K's getting married in like 3 weeks! Bobby is getting married in like 6 weeks! Jeff&Jess are getting married in like 5 weeks!

This is my official five day count down. Today I've been seriously going thru my desk/cube. How did I accumulate so much stuff??? There's so much to get done before Friday...

No comments: