Saturday, April 15, 2006
















So, Mary and I ran the Chick Chase today. Got up at 6:30 and paid 25 bucks to run a 5k 3 mins slower than I usually do! Crazy. Hehe...and it's times like these that I realize how not photogenic I am.

It is a beautiful day here in Tennessee and it was quite a warm run...I wasn't expecing that. Thanks to Mary for getting up and running with me and thanks to Kevin for photographing us....it was a good time. Since it gets so warm here so quick, I doubt I'll run another until the fall. Maybe I'll run the Symphony Race again this year...that's a really flat one. I think it's the weekend before the wedding. But we'll see...I could probably be talked into another one...but I must start running outside a bit or at least putting an incline on the treadmill when I run. This course is a really flat one and even the minor hills kicked my butt....hence the 3 mins slower, I guess.

No comments: