Saturday, February 25, 2006

Check it out...I'm "cheffin' it!"

Hehehe...I made this word up tonight...while passin' by a building being built and it had some chefs in their white coats in there..amongst all that construction work...and I said, "hey..what are they 'cheffin'?'" It's stuck...it is our new word for "to make" or "to do"...aka "chef". Hehehe...yeah, after one pomegranate martini and many heinekins, I'm still lauging at that one.

So, why am I really writing a blog? It is because I actually signed a contract today...Yes, non-committal Stacey...Miss "I can't commit to you or marry you or give you my phone number or give you my address, most definitely can't give you my love, can't give you any promise that this is going anywhere" Stacey signed a contract...not only did I agree to marry Ben (Hooray!), but I also signed a contract with TN River Place and gave them a deposit. Yes, it is official...we are really getting married... money has been paid and that's a big deal for me.

So, tomorrow, even though I really need to study for a test, I will probably contact Stephanie, the photographer, and also buy the invites. Crazy. We're really getting married...how did this happen? Two people who were confirmed singletons...and I guess they fell in love. Well, at least this one did. I love Ben with all of my heart. :-)

Anyway...so that's that...our official date is really September 21st...so should we do it at 5:30 or 6:00PM? That's the only decision I have to make before I order the invites...

Yea! We're on our way...hehehe....we're 'cheffin'' it!

Hehehe....and I'm a feelin' really good....

No comments: