Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

I forgot to mention that I did in fact get to meet with that photog the other day and she is awesome...so I took her contract, but I've not officially signed it and given it back to her. Yea! I think we have a photographer!

Also, Kara and I are going to ATL to go dress shopping on Saturday...I'm SUPER excited for that. Here's hoping I find the *perfect* dress! If not, I think I'll start researching seamstresses around town to make the perfect dress for me.

And, of course, there's the meeting on Thursday evening with Jeffrey the florist. I'm a little nervous about this one, bec I've no clue as to how much flowers are going to cost. Thankfully, I WAY overbudgeted for photography, so at least there is some room in there for flowers, now. If he is too pricey, I've got some other names to fall back on.

Ok...this is a short one...

No comments: