Tuesday, February 07, 2006

My ring is amazing!

I love it, and I especially love the person who gave it to me.

My friends say that I'll stop paying attention to it eventually, but I still stop and stare because it is beautiful.

Updates on planning: am about to make an appt with a photographer for a weekend meeting. I'm excited to meet her...Kara recommended her and her work online seems quite nice (not to mention the fact that she's MUCH cheaper than the first guy I was interested in, but still the same style).

We registered for china this weekend at Dillards...the pattern is really nice. Who knew teapots could be so expensive, though?

Also, at Brenda's baby shower this weekend, the girls recommended not doing a Target registry as they apparently have terrible return policies....so I think I might take pretty much everything off of that and put it on a Bed, Bath, & Beyond registry (I hear it's a much better return policy).

It's hard to do the planning with the stress of school on top of me...it takes away a bit of the fun of it, I think. But, that's ok. I'll have all of August and most of Sept to have fun with wedding planning stuff since I'll finish up that first week of Aug. I cannot wait! It will also be nice to be able to run more than 3 times a week when Aug rolls around.

One other big thing is going on this week... If anyone reads this (whether you know me or not), please send me happy and encouraging thoughts on Thursday!

No comments: