Friday, February 24, 2006

I am currently Thin Mint-less...

...not bec I bought 3 boxes and ate them all last night, but actually bec I had no cash on me so I thought it best to not stop and waste my time. So, I'm gonna get cash today and then pick some up this afternoon. This should force me to work out after work once again, so that's cool. I don't think I'll be able to work out tomorrow, though, bec Mom is coming in to get her hair done. I think I'm going to take her by the site while she's in.

Got the invite to my brother's wedding yesterday....they sent it really early...the wedding isn't until the end of May. But it's cool.

Still undecided on the dress...and what sucks is that the silk shantung has gone on sale...it's 55% off...I've emailed the seamstress back to ask for how long. Must make up mind soon, apparently. And, well, I found the other dress online for much cheaper...here's hoping that I'm able to get it.

Mmmmm....lean cuisine classic five cheese lasagna. I am the most boring lunch person ever...I always have this for lunch...every day of the week. There are random days like yesterday when I eat out, but for the most part, I really do eat these five days a week. I'd hate to know what harm I'm causing my body by it...I'm pretty sure anything in excess is bad for you.

I'm so glad the Olympics will be over tonight! Thank goodness. I've had enough. Ben is addicted to it...every night he stays up super late watching. It's funny...he knows like every rule to every sport and the major players in all of the events. It's cute.

Think I'm gonna sign the contract for the site this weekend and turn it in with the deposit, then contact the photog and put her deposit down, order the invites, and if I must make a final decision on the dress, put whatever deposit down that she wants. It will be one expensive weekend!

No comments: