Wednesday, February 22, 2006

A few random thoughts..

1. Class is cancelled tonight and I'm going to the CFA luncheon tomorrow instead. That is very cool. I'm going for a run. Yea! I never get to run on Wednesday nights.
2. That new lemon flavored toothpaste is awesome. I love it. Why didn't Crest think of this sooner?
3. Ice dancing was the coolest sport at the Olympics...I mean, those outfits were so fun. (Hopefully, I'm not tacky since I just read an article on cnn about how the ice skaters' outfits were too outrageous this year...but I don't think they included ice dancing in that bec the ice dancers have to have outrageous outfits to fit in). I was very happy for the "American" couple, even though the girl is really Canadian. They were both super cute. Too bad about all those falls that one night, though...that one Canadian girl looked like she was in awful pain. Poor thing.
4. Have I said that my brother is also getting married, yet? He is getting married in May.
5. I got samples from paper-source last night for RSVP's and other inclusions/program type cards. So, I think the invites are all figured out now....invites from paperstyle and other stuff from paper-source. I must say that the colors are quite stunning. :-) Here's hoping that people like (or at least accept if nothing else), my unique invites.
6. Decision (Indecision?) 2006: The bigger dress is still winning. Maybe not by as much as before, but still winning.
7. Ok...there was another recommendation that I had, but it is eluding me now...but I swear it was a good one...

No comments: