Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Ok, I think I'm a little bit wedding'ed out. I'm going to cancel my appointment with Jeffrey tomorrow afternoon. I just want to go for a run.

Anyway, am still going dress shopping on Saturday, though. I've sketched out front, back, side, and isometric views of the ideal dress. Yes I am a dork for saying isometric, but no I am not a dork for doing it. I know I'm not going to find this perfect dress anywhere, but if I don't find something that I like just as well, I have decided that I am definitely going to a seamstress. Maybe I'll scan my sketches and put them up here....no laughter, please. :-)

Ummm...what else? We had a pretty nice Valentine's Day, I guess...as nice as you can have when you have to work and then go to class afterwards. We went to Outback after class which was cool. Ben sent me flowers - pretty stargazers and yellow roses...very sweet.

So, I'm in this portfolio management class, and I really love it.

And Ben loves watching the Olympics, so that's what we've been doing for the past week. I think that I am also a little Olympic'ed out. Skiing is on right now...I have to admit it is making me crave skiing a bit....it's been awhile. We went in December, but just to NC. We tried in Vermont, but conditions sucked...very, very icy, so that was a no go.

Ben just said "pancake-meister". That was funny.

I cannot wait to go on the honeymoon. I really, really need a vacation. Really. I cannot wait. We got to this point last spring, too...one of our classes ended up being tons of work. So, on top of regular work, a really time consuming class and then another regular class made for some hectic months. Last year, the light at the end of the tunnel was going to Italy...and we couldn't have asked for a better trip. We had amazing weather - no rain and warm the entire time. Even England was pretty while we were there. This year, the light at the end of the tunnel is undecided right now. I want to go to Hawaii...I really, really just want to go lay on a beautiful beach somewhere...and Hawaii just seems like *the* place. We've discussed Thailand, New Zealand, and Australia, but I think I just want to keep it domestic this time...more passport stamps can wait until later.

I really am tired...Ben is making me blog what I just said to him "go play bowling"...yes I actually said that. Awful.

Ok...this has been random...I'm very, very sleepy and can't seem to write a coherent sequence or even sentence....so I should probably sign off...

No comments: