Friday, February 17, 2006

We have a new baby!!!

Brenda gave birth to little Evan at 12:42 this morning! He was a little bigger than they thought yesterday, so that was good news...he weighed in at 5 lbs, 15 ounces. I cannot wait to see him. This kid is going to have all kinds of crazy "aunts" as Kara and I discussed yesterday. I can't stop smiling.

In other news, I have fallen in love with a Melissa Sweet gown. This is quite an unfortunate turn of events, as M.Sweet is super expensive. If anyone wants to check it out, go to her website...it's in the ad campaign 1 gallery...it's the Lia style. It's shown in ivory, but I would get it in white. Isn't M.Sweet amazing? Too bad she's just so darn expensive. :-( There are always seamstresses around to make it for me, though. I think I will go try it on to see if I love it. Not exactly the super sexy style I've been imagining...but maybe more appropriate for our site. Those super sexy ones were really what I wanted when I thought we were going to get married on the beach.

Also, went by the site again yesterday...figured out some specifics regarding the layout of tables for dinner and chairs for the ceremony. I am so excited.

Anyway, I should run....so giddy today....it's hard to concentrate when we have a new baby!

No comments: