Thursday, March 02, 2006

I bought a dress today...

Yep, things are moving along. I bought one. I still like another, so I might buy it too and wear them both.

Did I mention the fact that I bought a dress today?

It has a story with it, and I don't think I'll tell it now, bec I'm tired and want to go to bed - need to go to bed to prepare for another big day tomorrow, actually.

But, I bought a dress!

Ummm...what else? Oh, yeah, so I went to two bakers and well that didn't go so well. The first guy said he could do it but recommended someone else and she said she could do my tiny cake for 80 people tops for $1200....ummm...yeah, no. What happened to those prices they quoted me on the phone?

I had a test earlier in the week...I didn't study enough...I probably made a B, but I don't care bec 1) I'm getting married, and 2) I got a dress today! Usually not getting an A really upsets me, but not this time.

Also, I've been holding back on putting something about this in here, but I feel I must today. Who is looking at my wedding website 3 times a day? It kinda creeps me out a bit, but really the site gets 3 hits a day during the week. This is beyond random, bec it is 99% of the time exactly 3 hits, and ONLY on weekdays. On weekends, there are no hits. Also, I've noticed others' websites don't consistently get hits like mine does (ones that make their counters public). So, it makes me wonder...is it one person that is checking it out 3 times a day, or is it 3 people that are checking it daily? It just seems like a waste of time to me...does anyone really think that I update the website daily? Anyway, I hope I'm not hurting anyone's feelings here, but I think this seems a bit excessive...I have more thoughts on that, but yeah, I'm afraid I'm going to hurt someone's feelings. It just freaks me out a bit that someone wants updates daily on the website.

And the people closest to me don't need to check it, that's what freaks me out the most, I think. If I knew it were someone that was totally involved with the wedding (like if I had bridesmaids or something), then it would make sense for them to check it often. But 1) I don't have anyone like that and 2) the people that would be those people talk to me on pretty much a daily basis anyway, therefore creating no need to check the site daily...and I know that neither Ben's nor my family is psychotic enough to check it this often...they would just call or email us if they wanted to know something. So it makes me feel like someone is spying on me. I have my suspicions about who this person or people could be, and it just freaks me out.

I have lots to say about that. Someone a long time ago - someone that meant a lot to me - had a blog that that person sent me to read. So, I read. That person forgot that they sent it to me and proceeded to say some horrible things about me - it was a total betrayal by someone that was supposed to be my closest friend. What a bad experience. Someone that you think is truly a very close and intimate friend of yours and they say horrible things about you behind your back. In contrast, I pride myself on loving my friends...I hope to never write anything bad about someone on here, bec that's just not me. Having said all of that, I really hope that I'm not hurting anyone's feelings. If you are checking the website daily and you are not psycho, then please let me know so that I can stop being anxious about it and bec I'll know that I didn't hurt anyone's feelings.

Anyway....I bought a dress today!

I can't wait to get it. I hope it fits. They measured me and said I was between a size zero and a size two (what do the really skinny girls do?), so I got the size two. The store only had a size eight to try on, so I'm a little worried. It's pretty slinky....yea! I got my sexy dress.

Ok. On that note, I'm going to go to sleep now...I'm exhausted.

No comments: