Thursday, March 23, 2006

Nothin' new with the wedding...

Nothin' much new in general. I have my release date, so I will start my new position in a little over 3 weeks...that is very exciting!

Expensive week: hair and mani/pedi appts.

I ran the 5k last night...I was a bit slower and my knee hurt slightly, but I think it was pretty ok. I'm not going to run tonight, and try again this weekend. Hopefully it's getting better. It does hurt just a bit today, though, but only a slight pain...nothing like last week.

It was rough..we got out of class at about 7:15 and I went ahead to Livewell...I think I was dressed and on the treadmill at 8PM exactly. It makes for a rough night being at livewell that late...by the time I get home and shower it's ten...and I haven't even eaten dinner yet. This is why I just can't go over there on class nights...since we usually get out right at 8. I wouldn't get into bed until 11 if I went on normal nights....and I like to workout, but I'm not that psychotic about it....hehe...

We don't have any plans for the weekend which is nice. Must do a bit of schoolwork, but other than that we're free to do whatever. Good feeling.

No comments: