Sunday, March 26, 2006

So, like I said, when you're looking for a dress, you just can't find one, and well, I need at least three dresses, so yesterday's trip was obviously a failure. I went everywhere...every department store and every specialty store in this town....and nothing. Then, I randomly walk into Wet Seal...yes, Wet Seal... land of inappropriate clothing....a not so quiet little oasis in the mall packed solid with stretchy fabric, trendy colors, and barely there *insert any type of clothing here*. I actually found my favorite summer skirt there a couple of years ago - a cute light grassy green tulip shaped skirt and I wear it all of the time. Anyway, even though I found my favorite skirt there, I have never ever - EVER - found anything else there. But I go in there yesterday after a long day of shopping and find the two cutest dresses. Crazy.

I did find a fairly cute dress at Ann Taylor (yes, also surprising), but the colors just weren't me...they were too muted.

It's been a good day. I ran this morning, but not too far...and my knee is still ok. I'll try 3 or 4 miles again tomorrow..so glad things are getting back into order.

For once, I got all of the laundry done this weekend. Hooray.

We've been watching My Best Friend's Wedding tonight...I sure hope our wedding day isn't so fraught with melodrama.

I guess I need to give my dress off to a seamstress soon. It's silly, but I don't want to! I love my dress...I want it here, and I know that when I give it off, I won't get it back for months. :-(

No comments: