Saturday, March 25, 2006

I think my knee has healed....Hooray! I ran the 5k at my usual pace today and it didn't hurt one bit....this makes for a very happy Stacey. I think I'll lay off it tomorrow just in case, but try to run again Monday.

Ummmm....what else? I have my last assignment due in one of my classes on Wednesday...this has been a pretty nice semester. One easy class and one kinda difficult class. Over halfway through the semester...that also gets a Hooray! Only four months to go and I'll have my masters.

It's been cold here...we had that one nice weekend (it worked out perfectly - it was the weekend K had her shower and bachelorette party), but it's been cold since then. I think it's supposed to warm back up this week.

Going dress shopping today...have a few weddings to go to this summer. May is a busy month. Need to find cheap tix to Dallas for Bobby's wedding.

I really like that show Conviction. There's a girl on there that was on "I'm with Lucy" - this movie that made Friday night pedicure nights when I was single bearable.

Ummm...as far as wedding stuff goes, I had a mani/pedi last night and I had forgotten how talented my manicurist is. She's always organizing parties and doing flower arranging and what night, so I might use her to do my bouquet. We talked centerpieces, too...I've had so many ideas when it comes to centerpieces, so I have to narrow it down to what I really want to do. There are so many decisions to make - what kind of cloth to use for linens...what color of table cloths...what color of napkins...what color of chair covers...do we want ribbons on the chairs...if so what color....do we want ribbons on the ceremony chairs...if so what color...so many decisions...it's crazy! But I love making these decisions, so it's cool.

Still in a quandary over the china. Jess got a new china cabinet this week and I can't wait to see it...it's really got me thinking that I want something with more character than what I have picked out. Her china - handed down from her grandma - is pretty colorful and she says it's just gorgeous in the cabinet.

All right...I guess I'm off to shop for cute dresses...how come it always seems like when you need one you can't ever find it but when you don't, there are tons around?

No comments: