Monday, March 13, 2006

I'm having serious laptop withdrawals...

...and the desktop just doesn't cut it. I cannot believe I've become so dependent on it! Me! Miss "I never bought a computer until I was 27 years old" is suddenly dependent on it. Serious withdrawals...serious withdrawals...

I bought "the" bathing suit on Saturday. (It's awesome - it's Guess and it's cream with pretty Hawaiian looking flowers on it and tipped in chocolate - so super cute.) I say "the" bathing suit bec there always seems to be just one amazing one each year - but I'm gonna try to find another "the one" and keep this one just for the honeymoon (have I mentioned how much in need of a vacation I am and I can't wait for the honeymoon??? Oh, yeah, update - we're thinking about stopping in Vegas on the way to Hawaii..that'll be fun...but not decided yet). I'm such a bathing suit addict. I got rid of 5 or so last year, and I noticed when I added the new one this weekend that I have ten of them. I also got a Ralph Lauren cover up thingee that's pretty cool...most of those things are kinda tacky, but this one is really cute...it's a halter style...I've never seen one anything like it...Glad I happened upon it. I truly believe that you have to get your bathing suit and accessories during March at the latest. Otherwise, you're just out of luck - all of the cute stuff is gone by April.

K's tea and bach. party went well on Sat. K got all kinds of cool stuff! The English Rose is super cute, and I was excited to find that I can buy flakes for Ben here in Chattanooga. I can't believe I forgot about that place when I was searching for them in December.

I can't wait to have a shower! I'm not sure where we'll do the family one in Nashville...the family is so big it's hard to find a place. I'll have to start looking around soon, I guess. I hope I can find some place as cute as the English Rose, though. We're debating on a couples shower for friends...I think it would be a whole lot of fun and it would give us an opportunity to see some people we've not seen in awhile before the wedding. Anyway, that's still undecided as I wouldn't mind having the opportunity to just hang out with my girlfriends, too. We'll see.

No comments: