Wednesday, March 01, 2006

We have invites!

Yes, I made decisions! 5:30 p.m. it is. The font is decided upon. The wording is set. I get my E-proof tomorrow. Hooray, we'll have invitations soon! I wholeheartedly support local businesses, but unfortunately, our local stationer couldn't do thermography on the brand of invites that I want... so yes, I had to go to the internet. Sorry, local stationer. (It's a great store by the way if you want something more traditional - Cynthia Howell's, if anyone ever reads this that's in the area).

Otherwise, I guess there's not much going on. Oh yeah, there was another development today in the dress. The slinky dress, that is, not the full one. Still working on the full one. Anyway, happy dress thoughts, people....happy dress thoughts.

Ok...on that note, I think I'm going to run...I'm very sleepy.

No comments: