Tuesday, March 14, 2006

A sad, sad day...

I have hurt my leg. It sucks bec I've been running great lately. But I did something to the underside of my knee (are there tendons back there or just muscle?), and it hurts every time I take a step. I noticed the pain on Friday, so I didn't run again until last night, thinking that would be enough time for it to heal. Apparently, I was wrong bec about 5 mins into my run last night, it started hurting again. I finished my run (probably not the brightest idea in the world), and even did the stairclimber afterwards, but almost had to limp home. I hope this gets better soon...this is spring break...it's one of the only opportunities I have until after graduation where there's a full week available for working out. :-( I have been looking forward to this week so much.

In other news, since it's official, I guess I can announce to the world: I've been offered another job which I intend to accept. Still at same company, but leaving engineering to go to the CFO. I'm extremely excited!

No comments: