Friday, March 03, 2006

Look at me....I'm blogging!

So, here I am again...this is almost a daily thing these days. I finally took a peek at the Eproof of our invites and I must say that they are unbelievable! Even Ben seemed rather pleased with them. At the first bakery I went to yesterday, the guy asked me what my colors were, so I took out my invite to show him and he said "these are just groovy". That made me happy. He seemed sincere, so I hope he was. I'm a little nervous about reactions to my very non traditional (although rather beautiful) invitations.

I used Martha Stewart's guide on how to word the invites, but I put in our middle names. It said not to, but I did it anyway. It sounded so abrupt otherwise.

I can't wait to get my dress! I can't wait to get my invites!

My tough thing today went pretty well.

Is it bad that I'm really excited for Las Vegas tonight? Only a few more mins!

Ok, I'm boring, so I'm gonna run...

No comments: