Friday, March 31, 2006

So the week is drawing to a close...that's nice. Mom is coming down tomorrow to get her hair done. And since it seems that everyone is finally putting their spring/summer stuff out, I'm sure we'll try to get some dresses this weekend for the upcoming weddings. Bobby's is so soon! It's only a little over 50 days away. I've been talking with Kim a bit over email...she is very nice. I like her. It's a shame they don't live closer so we could see them more often. Her daughter is just beautiful....they put up pics on their wedding website...what a cutie!

Ummm...what else? Did my final presentation the other day and that went well...they chose to buy my stock. Thanks to Ben for helping me pick it.

I found a recipe for a pan seared crushed black pepper tuna the other day that I want to try this weekend.

I'm in heaven with Pottery Barn's new spring/summer stuff! Got my catalogs the other day and they've gone paisley! Hooray! I've had a passion for paisleys ever since I picked out my invites. ..and that was well before I was even engaged.

I'm not as fond of fashion right now...whoever thought shrugs were a good idea is wrong. Only - and I really do mean only here - very tall, skinny girls look good in them. I am short so that leaves me out. However, that's all you see these days! Also, I love my tiered skirt that I bought a year and a half ago, but it seems like once the major dept stores caught onto to the whole "tiered is cool" thing, that's all they displayed. And every store is packed full of black and white...I'm a color girl! Give me greens and yellows and oranges, people! And then I read the other day that neutrals are the new thing. Neutrals? How boring is it to wear a variation of brown everyday? Yes, fashion is in a sad, sad state right now.

:-)

No comments: