Monday, March 20, 2006

My laptop made it home safely! Hooray!

Hehehe...ok..really Ben made it home safely. He got home really late last night...poor thing...a very long day of travelling for him. I had a good night, though. I went out for a bit with K&B and several others that I don't know very well. Everyone was really cool. It's been awhile since I've been out like that, so I'm glad I got a chance to. In other news, my knee is still feeling ok, but I'm gonna give it one more day of rest before attempting a run again. We'll see how that goes tomorrow. Got the RSVP cards, programs, placecards, etc yesterday in the mail. I realized yesterday afternoon that I ordered the wrong size RSVP cards...I wanted the really small cutesy ones, but accidentally ordered the next size up. Well, it was too late to change the order bec UPS tracking said they were out for delivery. I compared them to K's and Bobby's RSVPs when I got in last night and they're the same size as Bobby's and K's are only a little smaller so I think we're ok. If I had gotten the smaller ones, I probably would have thought they looked too small in comparison to theirs. Yea! It's March Madness!!!! It sounds like there is a heavy equipment race going on in my backyard. It's hard to be nice about the development when we wake up to the sound of heavy equipment in the mornings. Sushi tonight! YEA!!!! And lastly, I'm sooooooo glad B is home safely. I've missed him.

No comments: